beautiful, Beauty, BMW, Canon PowerShot, Coach, KitchenAid mixer, Lauren DiMarco, Lululemon, Photography, postaweek2011, Swatch, Swiss Army knife
Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union.
Frank Lloyd Wright
In addition to my umbrella (it is raining heavily today), below is a list of my favorite things:
1. iPhone (a friendship that has turned to love)
2. Eiderdown comforter (800 fill count)
3. Chronicle Books Journal by Julia Rothman
4. 2001 BMW X5 (nothing beats driving it on mountain roads)
5. Swiss Army knife (Boy Scout Explorer model)
6. Coach black high heel shoes
7. Elna sewing machine (I have replaced the motor twice and will not part with it)
8. Vintage Beaver Canoe sweatshirt (very cozy)
9. KitchenAid countertop commercial mixer
10. Lululemon yoga pants (very slimming)
Model – Lauren DiMarco
Nickster Trickster said:
I am really liking this picture.
I have like 5 of those :D , Great post , i think i’ll duplicate it on my blog (with my things) , if you don’t mind of course :D
Thanks for responding. Yes, I would be interested in your list!
Thanks for your comment!