We love travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls. – Anais Nin
I love to travel! Every year I try to visit at least one destination on my ever-expanding and evolving list of places to see. It took nine years from when I first decided to visit Australia and New Zealand until I was able to arrange the time off for the month-long trip, so my choices below may be overly-ambitious.
TOP FIVE DESTINATIONS WISH LIST:
1. Buenos Aires: Learn how to dance the tango like Cheryl Burke.
2. France: Hike on the Camino Francés portion of the Way of St. James or Camino de Santiago, a 500 mile Crusade route from that stretches from St. Jean-Pied-du-Port in France to Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
2. St. Petersburg: The State Hermitage Museum is a must.
3. Madrid: See El Prado Art Museum – I have had a fascination for Velazquez’s painting, Las Meninas.
4. Prague: At Christmastime.
5. Agra: I have had a lifelong yearning to see the Taj Mahal by moonlight – high romance!
I would love to hear about what destinations would be on your top five list!
Model – Azi